Heating Services in Pompano Beach
Keep Warm with Pompano Beach Heater Installation & Repair
Though Florida is known more for the summer heat, the winters here can be quite chilly. You need your heating system to run smoothly. If you are having trouble with your heater, we can help. Our Pompano Beach heating experts have the knowledge and skill to tackle whatever problem you’re having. All of our heater technicians are factory trained and fully licensed. We can work on any brand of heating system. When you need honest, reliable heating services in Pompano Beach, call GreenTree Air Conditioning Inc.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
If properly maintained, your heating system will last for about a decade. However, this does not mean that your heater is immune to normal wear and tear. Over time, parts do wear out and break, requiring repair. Knowing the signs of a heating issue can enable you to catch these small issues quickly. If you notice any of the following problems, it is recommended that you contact an experienced heater repair technician to inspect your system.
Signs of a heating system problem include:
- A broken thermostat
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Strange sounds coming from ductwork
- Smells of burning or other odors coming from ductwork
- Rocking or shaking of the furnace
- An unexplained increase in your utility bills
After your repair issue has been resolved, our heating specialists in Pompano Beach can also help you establish a routine maintenance program. Seasonal inspections of your heating system can go a long way in helping you extend the life of your current system.
4 Signs You Need Heater Replacement
1. Old age - While it's possible that your heater can last decades, the average heater lasts about 15 years. If it's older than 15 years then you might want to at least consult our Pompano Beach heater installation experts to see if you need a new unit.
2. Repair after repair - If it seems as though your heater that's on the fritz was just fixed up, then you might want to consider replacement. At some point the cost of repair after repair is going to be more than a new unit, so save some money and replace your unit.
3. If your repair costs more than a new unit - Before getting your unit repaired, you should at least get a quote for the repair and compare that cost to what a new unit would cost. Like cars, these HVAC appliances can become totaled and there is no reason for paying more to repair a unit than it would cost to replace it outright.
4. High Levels of Dryness - Gas furnaces, especially older units, do have a tendency to emit incredibly dry heat. You can probably feel the difference, but you can also look for ashy skin or plants that are dying and if they are call in our Pompano Beach heater installation experts.
We Offer Emergency Heating Repair
If your heater goes out, call GreenTree Air Conditioning Inc. We are committed to being there for our clients when they need us most. Our Pompano Beach heating specialists are available 24/7 for emergency heating repair. For non-emergency services, we have same-day appointments available, and we are available outside of regular business hours and on weekends. We have technicians who are fluent in Spanish and French. When you hire one of our heating repair and installation experts in Pompano Beach, you can be sure you are getting honest, reliable service every time.
Discuss your heating needs with a Pompano Beach heater installation & repair professional. Call GreenTree Air Conditioning Inc. at (954) 953-5156.
Highly Recommend!- Ellyn L.
Highly Recommend!- Suzette R.
Friendly staff!- Eric L.
Happy Customer!- Andrea F.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Elyse N.